Daily Confessions 9: Things Will Never Be The Same Again

Too many things running in my mind right now...

Today is May 18, the day I come home from a 2 nights 2 days vacation with my classmates. I don't know how I got this feeling, maybe I lack of sleep and tired of long travel. It all started on...

GRADUATION DAY

What every students and parents waiting for is the Graduation Day. It’s nothing different to High School Graduation. I didn’t feel something To say that I’m happy or sad or scared or pressured or depressed... (deep breath) everything! It’s because we’re dtill going to see each other tomorrow (for returning of the toga). That's the stupid and lamest part of it! At least we can easily say our goodbyes to each other without drama and teary eyes. Just plain goodbye and all that hugs. Well, compare to High School, it (high school) was more emotional than the latest one. There was this one talk with my mother and my sister, a not so formal after all - just a bunch of jokes and stupid moments. Mom asked me which is happier or more satisfying Graduation Day, High School or College? Then I said, High School (no hard feelings!!!). Because when you graduate from Elementary, you will never feel anything because you still have no idea of what love and friendship is. When you step on High School and establish such relationship, whether a romantic one or not with someone, when you parted ways after graduation, it somehow hurts. It’s because you somehow get attached to some people by that time. It’s like Britney' song - not a girl, not yet a woman. Not young but not too old. You're beginning to explore life and all its possibilities. The romantic relationships that fail and succeed; the long and lasting friendship which is the highlights of every graduation. Hay! The last one is like the last stage of the life cycle of a man. You are mature enough to save the drama on your graduation! So you just simply take some pictures after the ceremony then go home and have some simple celebration with your family. That simple moment is your biggest present to your parents. Naks! I better get ready for our...

SUMMER OUTING

The outing serves as our last bonding moments but unfortunately not all the members of the class were present. It was a bit awkward because we are still playing it safe and making it easy for each other to parted ways. I don't know about the others, but that's how I feel. Please excuse my sarcastic words and deep paranoia. In short, everyone is pretending to be happy to hide the depressing truth that starting tomorrow and the next days to come, we will never see each other again just like before. Well were quite successful in that pretending aspect. Congratulations! There’s no one brave soul who express himself while in the outing - maybe not to ruin the spirit of the outing. I expect the emo one in our class to speak out but he prefers to keep his mouth shut. I hate myself the way I spend the vacation. I admit I’m one of the great pretenders. I salute AJ for expressing herself through her tears even though we’re high spirited while the shutter closes. Nobody screams "I will miss you all!". I'm expecting an open forum to happen but that requires enough courage which is not in their bags by that time I assume. Well it went out smooth and fine, rough and slippery (the rocks under the pool), warm and freezing (the food and the temperature), high and low (the mountain and the song).

On our way home, I keep my mouth shut and keep quiet. I don't know! Something’s missing... that’s it? Going home so soon? Although there were too many things happen on the outing. Too many memories but it will remain memories, it’s just how they were. I’m just irritated when we parted ways that day, no emotions running high just a simple "Bye! Take Care!". What the? It’s so sad and frustrating that they still keep on pretending. Do they know that we will never see each other again starting tomorrow? We can still though things will never be the same again...

Sorry… That's how I value you, the feelings and the memories I have for you guys and you all care about are the stupid pictures. You didn't care about me. Well, I got used to it. So stay the way you are, I don want to change things between us as they were.

0 comments: