Seen in Big Screen 11: G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

G.I. Joe is a futuristic action-pack film. The movie is an adaptation of the 1985 TV series for kids. I wasn't even in my mother's womb on those days! Lolz!

As technology gets older, movie quality gets better. I can't compare this to the former one since I wasn't able to watch it and one more thing, it's cartoons! Of course, the movie and the fact that real humans portrayed the role was really impressed me.

May I just point the strengths and best highlights of the movie. Since the movie time setting is a not too distant future, their weapons, suits and transportation were advanced. Few things I've noticed where the accelerator suit, the nanomites, the invisibility cloak, the voice command jet and many more. Another thing I've noticed is the location of G.I. Joe and the cobra. G.I. Joe based under the dessert while the Cobra established their based underwater or ice in the northern. Interesting huh?

I really can't get enough of the chase scene where Duke and Rip Cord, equipped with the accelerator suits, chased the Cobra before they can use the destructive weapon they posses. Awesome slow motions and explosives makes me "WOW!". The accelerator suit accelerates every moves from walking to high jumping. It is also equipped with mini guns and explosives which can easily trigger on the buttons on the arm. It's cost a million... each! If it will accelerate even the brain processing, its definitely worth it! Lolz!

How about you? Have you seen the movie? What can you say about it?

0 comments: